Why has my child’s card been declined at a ATM when trying to withdraw money?
There are a several reasons why your child’s card was declined at an ATM:
- They might have entered their card PIN number incorrectly when trying to withdraw cash. Please check that they know their card PIN number and remember, they should never share this PIN with anyone
- ATM use was turned off for your child’s card
- They tried to withdraw an amount higher than the ATM limit set on their card
- Children can only withdraw a maximum of $120 per day so their transaction would be declined if they try to withdraw more than $120 in a single transaction or in one day
- Children can only make a maximum of 3 cash withdrawals in one day no matter the amount they want to withdraw
If you need more help please email as at email@example.com and we’ll take a look into the account for you.