Order your custom cards before December 11th for guaranteed Christmas delivery!

No, the goHenry card can be used outside of the US when travelling, you are required to have a US address in order to set up a goHenry card for your child.

Right now goHenry is only operating in the US and UK and over the coming years we’re hoping to launch more countries. If you are a UK resident please visit www.gohenry.co to join.